Thursday, June 2, 2011

about me...

I have been the Kitchen Manager for a girl scout camp for about 12 years now and over those years, I have developed my own recipes, fine tuned those of betty crocker and the likes and have made cooking in mass edible and enjoyable.

What I aim to share with you is some of my favorite recipes and pictures of food I make. I will be busiest during the summer, but I do cook throughout the rest of the year, so I tend to lag on getting my recipes posted.  If you have any requests of what you'd like to see me post, let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. I am SO stoked about this!!! Thanks for doing this!!! I hope you find a way to incorporate your eclectic musical knowledge into your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about your blog! It was nice to meet you at Camp Winaka tyhis weekend and I LOVED your roasted carrots! I look forward to more recipes!!

    ReplyDelete